Canyon Connection is a seasonal program offering self-sovereignty and sisterhood to women in all phases of life. You’re invited to share and expand personal wisdom and identify allies in the journey of life.
For more information and registration, please message: firstname.lastname@example.org
We set forth with intention and leave room for the magic each Wednesday evening in Matilija Canyon, Ojai and the surrounding wilderness from 6:00-9:00pm. Transportation and extended hours available.
Eight-week sessions of once-weekly gatherings include::
- Identification and development of relationship to natural rhythms: set daily rituals and self-care practices, honor moon cycles, heighten awareness of seasonal changes.
- Development of healthy body-connection: experience the power of breath, use movement as self-expression, explore personal relationships with food.
- Implementation of harmonious home systems: understand closed-loop food cycles, explore natural building, practice ancestral skills, establish and respect sacred space.
- Discovery of wisdom in the natural world: build bioregional awareness, explore and forage wild lands, practice personal endurance skills.
- Exchange wisdom and gather tools for conscious relationships: experience the way of Council, implement community projects, connect with supportive mentors.
Each session will be a custom creation with the girls in attendance. We may explore gardening, backpacking, music-making, or…?
Spring Session: Wednesdays 6:00-9:00PM, April 20th- June 8th
(To inquire about rates and details, send a message to: email@example.com)
Seasonal Immersion Days::
Full-day experiences mark a transition between sessions. Participants are invited to reflect on and share the adventure of a complete cycle and set intentions for the season to come. This is a great opportunity for curious sistafriends to get a taste of the experiences we can create together!
Next Gathering: First Sunday of August (12pm- 9pm, followed by family feast)
Rites of Passage::
Rites of Passage may be offered to mark the crossing of a threshold into a girl’s self-responsiblity as a valued member of her family and community. Many families develop deep relationships with Sol Sanctuary facilitators in the months (or years) leading up to this significant declaration of transition. A personalized journey (3-9 day immersion) will offer deep exploration and treasures of clarity to carry into a meaningful womanhood.
For more information, please message: firstname.lastname@example.org